2 of our servers are temporarily offline

This forum is used to post news and announcements concerning Dreaming. You can't create new topics here but you can post in existing ones.
DarkKiss
Administrator
Administrator

Hey guys. I've got quite a few messages from players asking why is 1.10 Classic realm not working.
2 of our game servers that are hosted with Eurohoster (one of the companies we're working with) are object of DDoS attacks. One of them serves our 1.10 realm whilst the other one is the Bulgarian D2GS of Oblivion realm. This attack will not affect your characters or accounts. It floods our servers' bandwidth and makes them unreachable - your chars are hosted on other server and are securely backed up on remote host. Oblivion realm as well as the main server are still online. We're working with several hosting companies so fortunately this attack won't affect them.
The attacked servers will remain offline for at least an hour due to our provider's security protocols.
I'll update you as soon as I have more information.

DarkKiss
Administrator
Administrator

Both servers seem to be working presently. It is possible to have a second wave so I'd ask you all to use trade window, don't drop items on the ground, etc. I'd recommend hardcore players to take a break for at least a couple more hours.

We'll continue to monitor the situation along our hosting partners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.