16.09.2020 - v1.1.5 Download
- Bug Fix: Rolling Gem Magnet after the 2500th perfect won't have any effect. It'll still consume your gems but won't change the charm.
- Bug Fix: Rolling Magic/Rare/Set/Unique items with HW won't increase their defence anymore.
- Bug Fix: Exp potions can't be stacked anymore.
- Exp potions now give 300% experience gained for 3 minutes.
06.08.2020 - v1.1.3 (No download is required)
- Tristram's monsters are nerfed.
- Paladin's Redemption aura is changed: It now gives both health & mana instead of health only. It receives bonuses from Prayer & Meditation.
- New cube recipe: Magic,Rare,Unique,Set socketed item + HW = removing the socket. Unlike Item+Hel with this recipe you'll keep what's socketed in the item.
04.08.2020 - v1.1.2
- Added 2 new cube recipes:
- Jewel + Heaven's Will = New jewel.
- 3 x Jewels = New jewel.
- Summoning units from Oblivion Levels is blocked.
- Corpse Explosion is blocked in Oblivion Levels.
- Tristram's monsters are stronger and their immunities vary.
- Runes' loot rate in Tristram is increased by 10%.
01.08.2020 - v1.1.1
- Added 2 new cube recipes:
- Charm + Heaven's Will = New charm of the same type.
- 3 x Charms = New charm of the same type
- Thunderstroke (Unique Matriarchal Javelin): Replenishes Quantity [1 in 3 sec.]
- More skills can be used on left side.
- Res potions have visual effects.
- New town portal look.
- Slightly decreased the damage that Council's Hydra make.
18.07.2020 - v1.1.0
- All rune bags below Gul (25) are removed from loot tables.
- All rune bags now produce random amount of runes between 1-3.
- Rune bags got new look.
- Act 1 have new layout.
- Tristram have new layout.
- Loot rates are remade in the following areas: Homestead, Oblivion Level 1/2, Tristram. Malevolence Avatar's loot rate is remade from scratch.
- MooMooFarm's loot rate is reverted back to vanilla.
- Hell's Ward requires level 95.
- Socket Oil is now Heaven's Will.
- 4 new potions are added - fire, cold, light & poison. Use them to temporarily boost your resistance by 50% and max resistance by 5%. Duration: 90 sec.
- All runes can be upgraded with Heaven's Will. E.g. 2 x Ist Rune + HW = Gul Rune.
- All runes can be downgraded with Heaven's Will. The "fee" is removed. E.g. Gul rune + HW = 2 x Ist Rune.
- Gidbin's Lair level is increased to 84.
- Iin-game logo is changed.
- Ormus is moved closer to the town portal's location in Act 3.
- Homestead monsters' damage & resistance are lowered by 25%.
- Oblivion Level 2: The population of the area is increased by 25%.
- Nova & Hydra skills are changed as follow:
- 2 new synergies: Thunder Storm (5%) & Charged Bolt (3%).
- The bonus this skill gets from Fire Ball & Fire Bolt is increased from 3% to 4%.
- New synergy: Warmth (4%)
- Skill's duration increased from 10 to 15 sec.
- 5 new Rune words are added. Detailed description can be found here: en-oblivion/oblivion-features-list-t13273.html
- 5 unique items are changed. Detailed description can be found here: en-oblivion/oblivion-features-list-t13273.html
- Unholy Physician is back in Ruined Fane. It's been gone due to a bug after the last update. This is now fixed.
- Oblivion's monsters were all 94 level as described but the levels themselves were lower - 81 & 85 which affected the chance of getting better items directly. They're now both 94.
- The drop rate Gidbin's Lair has has been changed on normal & nightmare. Both difficulties had the same treasure classes assigned. Hell's rates however haven't been changed.
- The MooMooFarm has 2652 cows now. This is 20% more than what it was before today's update.
- The chance of getting Key of Envy has been increased. It now matches Key of Wrath - 1:125