Oblivion - Download Link & Rewards

Forum dedicated to our Oblivion Mod. Here you can find information, ask for advice or share your feedback.
Energy
Dreaming Friend
Dreaming Friend

Only a few hours remain until the third Oblivion Mod starts.
It is time to discover more of what we have prepared.

I'll start with the mod itself. You can download it from app.php/downloadsystemcat?id=3

I am confident the rest of the team are sharing this emotion. I believe the players are looking forward to it as well.
And to make it even more interesting, we will also announce some awards to further motivate you. Enter to play your favorite old game (in a new shell :)) and earn real money from it.
What is the catch? No such! We will give out 200+ BGN cash prizes completely free of charge. They will be distributed to players according to their achievements in the game as follows:

First written Lucky Stone (runeword)
10 BGN.
Claimed

First unique Leviathan
10 BGN.
Claimed

First unique Kira's Guard
10 BGN.
Claimed

First Annihilus
20 BGN.
Claimed

First reached 99 level
75 BGN.
Claimed

First fulfilled succesfully Oblivion mission
75 BGN.
Claimed

Game rules:
- No member of the admin team is allowed to participate - neither directly nor indirectly (if there is a partner in the game, through friends, relatives, etc.).
- It doesn't matter to us who got the first item and we will not be involved in resolving such disputes. The one who first uploads a photo of the item in the forum and manages to show it to the game admin will be the one to collect the prize. Even if you find the item first, if someone else shows it before you, they will win.
- We may not always be online, but we will contact the one who first uploaded a photo here. If he fails to show the item, we will move on to the next one.
- Oblivion Mission and Level 99 rewards can't be awarded to the same person, even if they qualify. We want to give two people a chance to win the two big prizes. The rest will have no problem being collected by the same person if he is lucky enough :)
- It doesn't matter to us whether the conditions are covered individually or as a result of group efforts - the one who manages to show the subject is the one who will collect the prize.
- If two or more characters reach level 99 at the same time, the prize will be split between all winners.
- Any abuse attempt will result in disqualification. More severe cases, which could also include a violation of server rules, can also lead to a ban.
Last edited by Energy on Mon May 18, 2020 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the punishment of GOD.If you had not committed great sins, GOD would not have sent a punishment like me uponyou.