How to fix map hack

In-game or account issues? Give them voice here, we'll help you.
Nuupable

How do i make map hack show all rare items when hidden items is on.
DarkKiss
Administrator
Administrator

You'll have to change it yourself. If you have downloaded the one on our site then in its .cfg file you'd find a line "Item Colours[All][Rare]: -1, -2". Change it to "Item Colours[All][Rare]: Gold, -1".
Nuupable

DarkKiss wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:26 am
You'll have to change it yourself. If you have downloaded the one on our site then in its .cfg file you'd find a line "Item Colours[All][Rare]: -1, -2". Change it to "Item Colours[All][Rare]: Gold, -1".
I tried it dont work.. :weary:
DarkKiss
Administrator
Administrator

It should work. This is the way it hides items so obviously it reads these lines correctly. Make sure you're reloading your config when make changes. The easiest way to do that is simply close the program itself and run it again (make sure it doesn't stay in the tray menu).

Alternatively you can try adding new lines of code below the one I quoted above with some specific items. Probably you don't need ALL rare items but just some of them.
Nuupable

DarkKiss wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:06 pm
It should work. This is the way it hides items so obviously it reads these lines correctly. Make sure you're reloading your config when make changes. The easiest way to do that is simply close the program itself and run it again (make sure it doesn't stay in the tray menu).

Alternatively you can try adding new lines of code below the one I quoted above with some specific items. Probably you don't need ALL rare items but just some of them.
I would like to see them all rare items when hidden items its off :/ also
berserk axe unique has this

Death Cleaver
Berserker Axe
+40% Increased Attack Speed
+250-300% Enhanced Damage (varies)
+ (3 Per Character Level) 3-297% to Maximum Damage (Based On Character Level)
Ignore Target's Defense
+ (16 Per Character Level) 9-1584 to Attack Rating (Based On Character Level)
3-6% Mana stolen per hit (varies)
3-6% Life stolen per hit (varies)
20% Chance of Crushing Blow
20% Deadly Strike
20% Chance of Open Wounds

but instead of %to Maximum damage has Fixed maximum damage which is much worst please fix if possible.
DarkKiss
Administrator
Administrator

Indeed this item's description is mistaken, will be corrected. Thank you.