Oblivion / General feedback

Forum dedicated to our Oblivion Mod. Here you can find information, ask for advice or share your feedback.
DarkKiss
Administrator
Administrator

Please feel free to share your ideas about future updates or any changes you think are needed.
Nuupable

Hello
I see some good improvments in items , can we also get improvements on the Grandfather , mighty scepter unique or some other elite mele 1 hand weapon . Id like to try some difrent mele builds and curently they are not very strong in comperasing to sors/hamer/necro.
DarkKiss
Administrator
Administrator

Nuupable wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:06 am
Hello
I see some good improvments in items , can we also get improvements on the Grandfather , mighty scepter unique or some other elite mele 1 hand weapon . Id like to try some difrent mele builds and curently they are not very strong in comperasing to sors/hamer/necro.
Hello.
Death Cleaver is 1 hand weapon that has been improved already with the last update. We'd gladly consider more changes though. If you have more specific ideas about how these items should look like, I'd love to hear them.
Nuupable

Yeah i soo deathcleaver is nice but still is not close to comperable farm speed or strenght wise to mele heroes like barbarian or zeal pala.
Stronger weapons for those clases would make it more apealing to play them since they would be viable choice to use for farm.
My ideas are these:
Grandfather: 50%attack speed,250-350%enhanced damage,4 to max damage per base level,20 to all atributes, 80 to life 50%AR,50%crushing blow,30% deadly strike,30% OW maybe 2 sockets.
Might scepter: 3-5 to pala , 50%attack speed,50%CB,50%DS,300-400% enhanced damage,100-200 grief type damage 2-3socket.
And last i would love if you can change the base for the Gut siphon in to Crusader bow or Grand mathron bow, becouse as strong stats the item has now it is still not very good becouse of the bad maximum attack speed crossbows internaly have.
Благодаря !
DarkKiss
Administrator
Administrator

Nuupable wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:08 pm
Yeah i soo deathcleaver is nice but still is not close to comperable farm speed or strenght wise to mele heroes like barbarian or zeal pala.
Stronger weapons for those clases would make it more apealing to play them since they would be viable choice to use for farm.
My ideas are these:
Grandfather: 50%attack speed,250-350%enhanced damage,4 to max damage per base level,20 to all atributes, 80 to life 50%AR,50%crushing blow,30% deadly strike,30% OW maybe 2 sockets.
Might scepter: 3-5 to pala , 50%attack speed,50%CB,50%DS,300-400% enhanced damage,100-200 grief type damage 2-3socket.
And last i would love if you can change the base for the Gut siphon in to Crusader bow or Grand mathron bow, becouse as strong stats the item has now it is still not very good becouse of the bad maximum attack speed crossbows internaly have.
Благодаря !
Thank you for your suggestions. They'll be taken into account.
Regarding the Gut Siphon - it's Demon Crossbow for a reason. It is crappy base, no doubt but this is what justifies the stats given. Our goal was (and still is) to give players more options not to create an ultimate weapon that everyone would aim at. From the tests we've ran before adding this crossbow it appeared that it's more powerful than GMB Faith but slower. So getting more damage would cost you the speed. This is where we believe the balance lays - you get one whilst lose other. No item should get your char everything it needs.
djteam

More % to drops boss nigtmare.. Because only drops from hell mode.. Hw.. Set uní que for runewords.. New player come and quit faster Because stuck in nigtmare pushing misión in hell.. Andaría soj where?. Hw ‰ bosses?
DarkKiss
Administrator
Administrator

djteam wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:18 am
More % to drops boss nigtmare.. Because only drops from hell mode.. Hw.. Set uní que for runewords.. New player come and quit faster Because stuck in nigtmare pushing misión in hell.. Andaría soj where?. Hw ‰ bosses?
Will try to sort this with the next update. Thank you for bringing it up.