Anyone still playing?

Use this forum to discuss anything you want to talk about.
stickyfur

Hello!

I'm new here and the server seems... uhhh... empty. Is there anybody else here?
stickyfur

Ok, I get it. Goodbye then.

*I have no idea why I am writing this on a dead forum.
stickyfur

Stupid board, can't even delete my profile...
DarkKiss
Administrator
Administrator

Haven't seen your message on time, sorry about that. It's mostly because not many people are using the forum nowadays, most of them are in Discord/Telegram. And yes, there are people playing.
stickyfur

Sorry I was not patient enough, but I checked on the forum and the server several times and they were always empty. I mean one time I believe I saw someone, but not sure. And yea I see now, there is a hint about discord and telegram in the moddb site and in the "Menu", but I think you should make it a bit more clear for new players that you are alive. Not seeing anyone in-game and on the forum for days is a bad sign.

And damn, I'm terribly sorry, I've already reinstalled the game with europebattle and it is full of players all the time so I guess I stay there.

There's one problem left - and this is the moment when I start to understand why you have almost 20k accounts. So how can I delete my profile?
DarkKiss
Administrator
Administrator

I'm sorry to see you go, and yet - I understand your decision. Wish you best of luck in the server you've chosen.
Self-deleting accounts is not possible. However, I can do this for you, if you really, really sure that's what you want.