Oplakvane

Проблеми в играта или с акаунта? Дайте им глас тук, ние ще помогнем.
sTuH

NA wp me obi ...

Opisanie na GEROQ

Shard na 23 + jewel 5cold spired helm 12 + jewel 5 cold mara 28ili 29 beshe storm s jewel za light res 28% + - 15 req. 2 soj klan - Blizard rakaveli frozburn . . na 2ra raka cta 3/2/3 + grim shild v horadrika elder staf
charmite 2-3 charma s str 2 str + res anuh 20/20/10 skilar 1 cold s 17 life i okolo 5 charma 20 life nqkolko po 19 i 18
maz0
Dreaming Friend
Dreaming Friend

PK и TPPK (не програмата), са позволени, стига да няма помощни средства (хакове) вложени. Не виждам нещо от което да се оплакваш.

Protect your game with a password
Only allow players to join the game that you trust. This is one of the best defenses against Player Killers (PKs).

Set Level Limits and Maximum Number of players
If you create an Open Game, when creating the game, set the Character Difference to a level really close to your level. That way no one can join the game that is significantly a higher level than your character. You can also limit the Maximum number of players, which prevents gangs of player killers from joining.

Check the players level when they join the game
Check the player's level in the Party Screen when they join the game. The Party Screen is activated by 'P' on your keyboard. You will often see the join message before they finish loading.

Don't give away your location
Also, the first words a player killer will often say is "Where are you?" or questions regarding your location. If you want to avoid conflict, don't tell them. The realm of Diablo 2 is quite huge, and it's quite possible they could search for hours before finding you.

Be Ready To Run
When playing in Public Games, keep a Town Portal Scroll ready or have your Town Portal Tome hotkeyed. Players cannot attack you in town, so use a Town Portal to escape to Town. You can also run back to a town entrance if you are close by, if you are caught without a Town Portal Scroll or Tome.

Play the Dungeon Door Game
Enter and leave a dungeon until the other player becomes bored and gives up. A test of will. This may not work against such skills that stay in the area such as Fire Wall, Blizzard, and so on.

Leave the Game
Once you have left the game, the player killer may also leave the game. Then you can rejoin the game you created because it will stay up for a little while without any players in the game.

източник:
http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/basics/pvp.shtml
sTuH

i kvo sega si4ko si ostava taka obit si ostavam i si4ko zaminava taka li ?
varna

За съжаление знаеш отговорът на въпроса, който задаваш :) :D
RootsRagga
Dreaming Friend
Dreaming Friend

охх как зарибяваш с тоя скриин :D
You are now marked as being away.
You away (Rabotata prechi na pieneto, a pieneto na rabotata He.)
maz0
Dreaming Friend
Dreaming Friend

Ако си очаквал да ти съживим героя или нещо такова, си бъркал :)