Looking to play

In-game or account issues? Give them voice here, we'll help you.
doom1369

Hi. I have read that I need to send my ip to play here so kindly add my ip to list 46.246.31.39 (it's dynamic so if possible to add my isp range would be great, otherwise I will update here with new ip if needed). Thanks
DarkKiss
Administrator
Administrator

Hi. You read outdated information. No need to add your ip address anywhere. Just add IP address of the server to the registers of Windows. This can make using gateway editor. The actual IP of the server is d2.dreaming-bg.tsom
doom1369

I tried to create account but everytime I get message that "account exists". Do I need to register the account somewhere else?
DarkKiss
Administrator
Administrator

Yes. Registration can be created on app.php/pvpgn/register
doom1369

Not working, I tried even using a different ip thinking it was a problem from me.
I get this error

Информация

- Възникна проблем при изпълняването на заявката. Екипът на форума е уведомен за него. Благодарим за разбирането.

- Непозната грешка. Моля уведомете администратора.

According to google you get Unknown error. Please inform the administrator.
face
Dreaming Friend
Dreaming Friend

hi, mate. try with next steps - app.php/pvpgn/register view this link, after that you have to fill the empty fields - first one is for you account, second and third are for yours password, click on the white field and you will see your antibot code, write it and click on "Регистрирай този акаунт" (Register this account). That's it! Good luck and if you have a problem, just write it :)
I know God can't be mad at me because all the blessing he gave me!!
doom1369

Already did that and when trying to hit the register button I get that error. ( I filled correct username, password and verify captcha)
DarkKiss
Administrator
Administrator

Perhaps there is a problem with the system. We will check and solve it as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Energy
Dreaming Friend
Dreaming Friend

Problem is solved.
I am the punishment of GOD.If you had not committed great sins, GOD would not have sent a punishment like me uponyou.