Wierd entrance bug

In-game or account issues? Give them voice here, we'll help you.
edintakuv

Char name : Alma Negra
Only with her i cannot enter areat and cow lvl.... going almost everywhere else... and cannot go for the amulet in claw viper temple 2 ... thats places where she does not wana go by some reason .
What could be the problem. Tried whatever possible i could imagine . I did try with other heroes - It appears that does not apply to him or party with me (no matter who...)
Fun fact is that only she is affected by this by noone knows what reason.
Acc name Edintakuv
DarkKiss
Administrator
Administrator

Which realm is this happening in?
And also, what do you mean by "it doesn't work"? Do you get an error? Could you please screenshot it?
edintakuv

there is not much for screanshoting... it appears in Oblivion.
Now i cannot even get in any game made...
No idea why im entering the lobby and then when i start a game - it just kick me back to Lobby O_o
What is the matter with the server grid -_-
Not first tme to face such problems but first i though its an crash or bug. Seems like last more than 1 hour i cannot get in. The sorcerer died and the lag was flashing back on same spot unable to resurect or do whatever i can till the "connection force interrupted" error appeared wich is another unexplainable error for me.
My internet is quite ok cause i still go in games wich are quite agressive in terms of use of internet and packages.
Was able to go in several different games including browser games and etc - so my internet connection is not the problem nor my connection to the server. Thus as follows come to an wierd bug not only in cow levels but sometimes is realy frustrating when you cannot load character or if you load it cannot go ingame based on no logic :flushed:
DarkKiss
Administrator
Administrator

The software used for running D2 servers isn't actively maintained and not really stable. It has to be restarted every now and then. Most of the big servers are restarting theirs every X hours (even we do in the 1.10 realm). Oblivion isn't that heavy as a realm so we decided not to implement scheduled restarts. It seems like we may have to, though. I just did restart the server, can you please double check what the situation now is? Thanks.